Razerthink – Follow the steps below to connect the Razer Pro Type Ultra to a host device via Bluetooth.
1. Set the mode switch to Bluetooth. Up to three Bluetooth devices can be paired and registered to your keyboard.
2. Press and hold the corresponding shortcut for five seconds to activate the pairing mode of your preferred profile. Then the LED indicator will display which Profile has been activated.
3. Activate Bluetooth on the host device and select Razer Pro Type from the list of discovered devices. The device will pair with your keyboard and the connection will be registered to the active profile.
Note: See our post, follow the steps we have written about How to install Razer Synapse 3
How To Fix Troubleshooting Razer Pro Type Ultra Bluetooth connection
Let’s follow these Steps.
- Power Cycle and Restart: First, try turning off your keyboard and paired devices. After a while, turn them back on. Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve connectivity issues.
- Check Battery Level: Then ensure your keyboard has sufficient battery power. Low battery levels can cause connectivity issues.
- Pairing Process: Try to re-pair the keyboard with your device by going to Bluetooth settings, then try pairing again by following the initial pairing steps.
- Update Software/Firmware: Visit Razer’s official website and check for any available firmware or software updates for the keyboard. You may need to update the software.
- Compatibility Check: It could be that your device has a Bluetooth version incompatibility, Make sure the Razer Pro Type Ultra is compatible with the Bluetooth version on your device. Incompatibility may cause connectivity issues.
- Reset Bluetooth Settings: On your device, reset the Bluetooth settings to default and try pairing the keyboard again.
- Try Another Device: Try pairing the keyboard with another compatible device. This will help determine if the issue is specific to one device or a more widespread problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pair my Razer Bluetooth keyboard?
Activate Bluetooth Pairing Mode to pair a new device by holding FN+1, 2, or 3 for five (5) seconds. Switch between remembered Bluetooth devices by pressing FN+1, 2, or 3.
How do I connect my Razer Ultimate Bluetooth?
On your PS4, go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth devices and select Razer Raiju Ultimate. Select “Yes” when prompted to register the Bluetooth device. Wait for the status indicator to stop flashing, and your Razer Raiju Ultimate is ready to use.
Why won’t my Razer mouse connect with Bluetooth?
Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your Razer Blade and Bluetooth device. Connect your Bluetooth peripheral to another PC or smartphone and test it. Proceed to the next step if the Bluetooth peripheral is connected to another device. Update your Bluetooth driver via “Device Manager” and select “Bluetooth”.